Saturday, June 25, 2011

Colorado, Jesus and Sunrises

So I have been here in Windsor, CO at Ellerslie for 2 weeks already.  The days are long but weeks are short.  And I am sitting here trying to think of adequate words to describe these past days.  I am seeing my Savior as I never have before.  Each class, devotion and meeting turns me to His word like never before.  I am just filled with even more expectancy as I look forward the coming 7 weeks.

I wish I had more time to write in detail but I figured a short post is better than nothing.  And a short post with pictures is even better! :D


 First sunset over the Ellerslie lake.  I have so many pictures of this
view but each one is different with the amazing clouds and sun!



 The sky is huge here! 


 An encouraging and fun afternoon on the lawn with dear girls.


An afternoon at Lily Lake in Estes Park.  It could not have been more beautiful!

And the view out my dorm window every morning.  
I have grown to love early mornings and sunrises! 


So there is a peak at my Ellerslie summer so far. 
Blessings in Christ alone my friends!

"I seek not a long life, but a full one like you Lord Jesus." - Jim Elliot

4 comments:

Atlanta said...

Lydia! So good to hear at least a little about how your summer is going so far! I'm glad it's as wonderful as you expected! :) Lovely pictures!

Olivia Justine said...

The sunrises were always soo gorgeous! I'm praying for you all!

Connor&Jessie said...

Sounds like an amazing time so far...and looks beautiful! We spent some of our honeymoon in Estes Park-so breath taking there!
Just got a package off for your birthday - hope you have a great day!
~Jess

Emma Pearl said...

Thanks for sharing, Lydia!! Johanna and I were talking about you today. We miss you muchly!!!!

-Em