Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Expectancy

So, I have hardly even began to blog and I am already a terrible blogger!  But, I have a decent excuse.  And it is a very exciting excuse. . .

I am preparing and packing to leave for Ellerslie Leadership Training!!!  I can hardly believe it is finally here.  I have been praying, pursuing and planning for Ellerslie for so long, and it is about to become reality.  God has guided me to this next step and I am so blessed for this opportunity.

-Lake at Ellerslie, taken last Fall at a weekend conference-


Ellerslie is founded and taught by Eric and Leslie Ludy.  This first semester I am attending is 10 weeks long and the school is located in beautiful Windsor, CO.   This will be a summer away from the busy life to focus on Christ, grow both spiritually and knowledgeably in the Word of God, and cultivate the desire to live for the glory of God alone.  I would like to explain it more, but I leave tomorrow to begin my travels to Colorado!  Such joy, excitement and expectancy I am filled with.

The following video was put together by some of the past students who attempt to explain their Ellerslie experience. Not only is it about Ellerslie but filled with truth and passion for our Lord.  I highly recommend taking the time to watch, listen and ponder.



I greatly look forward to updating this blog throughout this summer as I learn, grow and experience new things.  I will covet your prayers for my travels and throughout the summer that my heart will be open and willing to grow in any way.



"...according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death.  For to me to life is Christ and to die is gain." Philippians 1:20-21

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

great things are yet to come! I am praying much for you this summer, dear one, that our Jesus will have His full way in making you fully His, in any fashion, for His awesome purposes. That the enemy will be trampled upon and our King will be high and lifted up within your life, however He sees fit to make you HIS woman. Can't wait to see His plans revealed!!! What expectancy for even me! Safe travels today. Bless you <3