Friday, May 27, 2011

Follower Gadget

(Edit... it appears to now be back it working order!  So feel free to become a follower :)

So, it appears that just when I finally start my blog, blogspot has a minor issue...  The follower button in my side bar is not working, which is making it not possible to quickly follow my blog through your Google account.  It appears that this is an issue many other blogs are having and blogspot is working to fix it.  The joys of technology.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon so you can easily follow Noble and Free!
If any of my blogger friends have been able to fix this, do let me know!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Done!! Can't wait to see your updates in my reading list. :)

Thursday night was so very lovely!
See you sooooooon. :)